- Area: 188,99 sqm
- Intended use: services
- Type of offer: rent
The property is located in the Mokotów district of Warsaw, one of the capital’s most attractive districts, close to the Business Centre, the Wierzbno subway station, and the headquarters of TVP (Polish Public Television). The investment includes 156 apartments and 1,200 sqm of office space. Its design includes a shopping arcade with an area of 792 sqm in the ground-floor part of the investment. The area consists of 5 premises, but it is possible to divide it into smaller modules or to combine selected premises. The premises are intended for rent and for sale.
In the immediate vicinity of the premises, there is a modern complex of residential buildings, with service premises on the ground floor.
The standard of the premises includes:
- large front windows
- open area, with no internal walls – the area is to be divided according to an individual project
- utilities to be installed inside – individual project
- plasterless walls, ready for the installation of utility systems
- height of premises: 3.5 m
- strip of blinds within front windows: advertisements or air capture inlets may be installed
- 24/7 outside monitoring